Sports Nutrition is a discipline of its own and one needs special training and knowledge to be able to offer the correct advice.
This presentation identifies:
- A definition of exercise
- Different kinds of exercise
- The benefits and dangers of exercise
- What constitutes a healthy diet
- How to identify the correct amount of calories needed by an individual for training
- The correct diet before, during and after training sessions and sports events
- The correct diet for certain events
- The diet to prevent injuries, dehydration, cramps, stitches and to increase performance.